Social media success depends on planning and offering ways to solve customers’ problems. You can sell more with social tools by igniting meaningful conversations.
– Keep it relevant.
– Make conversations an ongoing experience.
– Follow customers, not trends.
– Respond to your customers’ needs and earn more transactions.
– Use social tools like Facebook to solve problems.
– Lead customers to answers.
Brainstorm ways for your company to help solve your customers’ problems and make products and/or services more relevant. Ask yourself, “What are customers looking for now?” And, “What questions do customers have that we can answer in the form of a blog post or Facebook response?” Customers are more likely to return to your establishment, branch or website for more answers, products and services. -EM+C
Get a social media marketing plan that delivers results.
Call Lori at BersonDeanStevens – 877-447-0134, x111